The ability to easily identify students that have been in contact with a student based on course enrollment and date range is now at your fingertips, with the latest release of RealTime Reports.
By selecting a single student and a specific date range, RealTime Reports will return a list of all students enrolled in classes with the selected student, the students' attendance record for each date (including Default Present codes), primary contact information for the student as well as the Teacher/Co-Teacher for enrolled courses and their contact data.
No complicated data extractions, with no need to filter through records by-hand.
Contact Tracing Workflow using RealTime Reports
Below is a suggested workflow that schools can use to generate Contact Tracing data associated to single student for a specific Data Range.
- From the Start Page Use the Select Student by Hand function to select the student for which you need to generate a list of students enrolled in the same classes.
- Access the RealTime Reports Dashboard from the Level Data Apps section of the Start Page.
- Click on the Contact Tracing Report.
- From the Prefilter, select the Attendance Date Range (From/To Date), for which you need to return results.
- The Current Selection should be set to the (1) student you selected from the Start Page.
- Click Run.
- Once the report loads you will see a list of all students enrolled in classes with the selected student. The report data will include:
- Student Name, School, Student Number and Grade level
- Course Name, Period the class meets
- Attendance code for each date (including Default Present codes)
- Contact Data for Primary Contact
- Teacher and Co-Teacher names and contact data
- Click Export to export the data and open in excel.
- Click Make Current Student Selection to make the selected students available on the Start Page if you are using a messaging system and want to generate a message to send to contacts.